Friday 10 June 2016

Manually Creation AppModule in ADF (Manually Creation of ADF Business Components and Types of View Object Part 2 )

Hi Everyone This is second part of  Manually Creation of ADF Business Components and Types of View Object (Part 2) In this post i will show you how to create Manually AppModule , in my previous Post i have explain
Types of View Object and
Entity Base View Object
if you haven't seen yet please visit the following URL
http://adfindepth.blogspot.com/2016/06/manually-creation-of-adf-business.html

To create AppModule Manually 

Right Click on Model and select New


From New Gallery Window Select ADF Business Components from Categories and Application Module from items and Select OK


In the next window you can change AppModule Name or display name , For this application i go with default Name , after Name click on Next


In next window you can Select View objects that you want to use under this AppModule
i select the EmpVO that i have created in my previous post (URL mention at the start of this post)


In next Window just click on next


In next window you can generate AppModuleImpl  and AppModuleDefImpl class (java classes) , but for now we have no need to generate these classes , so just click on Next


Next Window just show the summary of AppModule , just click Finish



So you have successfully created AppModule , Now just Right click on AppModule and select Run


In the AppModule window you can see EmpVO , just double clcik on EmpVo view object to show the data


Now you can see data , for the next record just click on arrows sign , and if you want to add data just click on + icon and hit commit ....






In actual Employees table there are many attributes but here we can see   only three attributes (id, First Name , Last Name ) , this is because , in my first part
( Entity Object Base View Object ( Manually Creation of ADF Business Components and Types of View Object (Part 1) )) ,
i have created this view object base on Entity Object , and i select only these three attributes
 Continue....
The URL of Next Post is
http://adfindepth.blogspot.com/2016/06/sql-query-base-view-object-manually.html


Please Feel Free To Ask if you Face any Difficulty 
Like and share to help others
Thanks
Date 10-06-2016






 

1 comment:

  1. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Query to get Business unit (ORGANIZATION_ID) Detail in oracle Fusion

  SELECT HAO.ORGANIZATION_ID AS BUSINESS_UNIT_ID,         HAOT.NAME,         HAO.BUSINESS_GROUP_ID,         HAO.EFFECTIVE_START_DATE,       ...